It’s almost go time, but the WorkCyte team has you covered, with resources to answer your questions!
However, don’t use job aides as a replacement for training! It’s easy to find a breakdown of training that fits different roles at Iowa State – check out the lists of training by role on the WorkCyte training page.
User labs will be available after July 1. These are half hour sessions that you can attend, log on to Workday, and ask lab hosts questions about the system. Faculty and staff are invited and encouraged to attend one of several post go-live User Labs. No registration is required — just walk in at your convenience. User Labs are July 2, 3, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. at 032 Parks Library.
A few things to note about the User Labs:
- No registration required!
- Questions related to security, business processes and reporting will not be covered
- A time and absence specialist will be present at each lab session from 10-11:30 a.m.
- Job aides will be available
- If the Support Team is unable to answer a question, team members will help users log a ServiceNow Ticket
The college’s ISD Transition Team continues to assist departments and staff as the new staffing structure rolls out. The team is still available for ISD-related questions.
LAS Transition Team
- Co-chair: Arne Hallam, Associate Dean – LAS, email@example.com
- Co-chair: Stacy Kilstofte, Human Resources Liaison – LAS, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Venita Currie, Fiscal Officer – LAS, email@example.com
- Mallory Hamilton, Human Resources Coordinator – LAS, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kristin Doerder, Fiscal Coordinator – LAS, email@example.com
- Christine Watson, Human Resources Coordinator – LAS, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Katie Thorson, Fiscal Coordinator – LAS, email@example.com
- Courtney Witte, Departmental Coordinator – Greenlee School of Journalism and Communication, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shannon Barr, Departmental Coordinator – Center for Survey Statistics and Methodology, email@example.com
- Simon Cordery, Chair – Department of History, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Betsy Happe, Human Resources Coordinator – LAS, email@example.com
For technical questions about Workday after July 1, including how to access or log into the system, contact the IT Solution Center at firstname.lastname@example.org.