Time is running out! Workday will go live in just a little over a month, and that means some important hiring deadlines are closing. A recent memo was sent out with extended details on upcoming deadlines for hiring processes; some important upcoming dates follow:
- Thursday, May 30: Last day for 30-day positions for fill/postings in PeopleAdmin (Pay Grade 37 and above, and Regular faculty, adjunct, senior lecturer and senior clinician postings).
- Friday, June 14: Last day for 15-day postings in PeopleAdmin (Professional and Scientific: Pay Grade 36 and below, Clinicians and Lecturers).
- Friday, June 21: Last day for 10-day postings in PeopleAdmin (regular Merit positions).
- Friday, June 28: Last day for waiver requests to be considered.
- Sunday, June 30: Last day for applicants to apply in PeopleAdmin.
Training You Need
Do you know how you will report vacation? Hire a graduate assistant? Or other tasks after the July 1 go-live date?
Based on your roll, check for additional required training on these lists:
Meet Your ISD Specialists
Don’t miss the Improved Service Delivery (ISD) Meet and Greet!
Monday, June 3
2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Great Hall, Memorial Union
This open house event is a campus-wide opportunity to get to know the ISD specialists who will support you and your unit. You can also enjoy ice cream or sorbet.