Thanks to everyone who participated in piloting and testing Workday training! Training is now online, available through Learn @ ISU. You can search for training using the keyword "Workday." The Workday team is working on guides to outline training requirements by role, but in the meantime, you can get a sneak peek of the following core general courses:
- Employee Self Service
- Employee Self-Service for Students and Graduate Assistants
- Introduction to Workday for Employees
- Introduction to Workday for Managers
- Report Navigation
A new faculty section on the WorkCyte website went live recently, filled with faculty-specif resources, including materials from faculty forums.
There are still a few workshops scheduled, which are sessions that faculty and staff a look inside Workday, within a wide range of tasks. Check the WorkCyte events page for a listing and descriptions.
The LAS transition team continues to meet with individuals and department chairs, mapping out the intersection of needs and resources. As a reminder, your LAS Transition Team is:
- Arne Hallam – co-chair
- Stacy Kilstofte – co-chair
- Venita Currie – finance representative
- Mallory Hamilton – human resources representative
- Kristin Doerder – finance representative
- Christine Watson – human resources representative
- Katie Thorson – finance representative
- Courtney Witte – department representative
- Shannon Barr – department/center representative
- Simon Cordery – department chair representative
- Betsy Happe – communication, logistics, and data
Questions about the transition team can be sent to: LAShr@iastate.edu.