The LAS Transition Team continues to reach out to individuals directly affected by finance and human resources position changes. Not everyone will be contacted at the same time, but the transition team will move through the college by department.
Meanwhile, responsibility tracker sheets have been emailed to individuals whose responsibilities will inform the transitions in the college. If you received a responsibility tracker tool, it is due by March 19.
The LAS transition team consists of:
- Arne Hallam – co-chair
- Stacy Kilstofte – co-chair
- Venita Currie – finance representative
- Mallory Hamilton – human resources representative
- Kristin Doerder – finance representative
- Christine Watson – human resources representative
- Katie Thorson – finance representative
- Courtney Witte – department representative
- Shannon Barr – department/center representative
- Simon Cordery – department chair representative
- Betsy Happe – communication, logistics, and data
Questions about the transition team can be sent to: LAShr@iastate.edu.
Five faculty-focused forums were also announced. Each two-hour forum will include an overview of how Workday will impact and benefit the faculty experience, followed by interactive breakout sessions with Workday demonstrations on:
- Post-award grants management
- Travel and expenses
- Faculty as managers
- 12-month pay-option and benefit deductions
- Recruit to hire
- General Workday navigation
A list of roles for the ISD transition was drafted and published on the WorkCyte website, but that work is in progress. LAS will provide additional details on specific roles and responsibilities.
The WorkCyte team continues to add workshops to the events page. Faculty and staff can get a preview of how Workday will function, before training starts in April.
LAS nearly achieved 100% enrollment in the Okta multifactor authentication (MFA) by the March 1 deadline. Only 19 on-campus individuals still need to enroll. If you have not yet enrolled, you will need to do so before gaining access to web-based university applications. If you are unable to enroll using the on-screen prompts, you can contact your unit’s IT staff for help.