Introducing the LAS Transition Team
Transition teams for the Improved Service Delivery (ISD) process have been finalized, and the team serving the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences follows. Team members will soon reach out to employees affected by the ISD changes, including those currently performing finance or human resources tasks or those who may perform such duties in the future. Members of the team will conduct face-to-face meetings with each affected employee individually.
LAS Transition Team
- Co-chair: Arne Hallam, Associate Dean - LAS, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Co-chair: Stacy Kilstofte, Human Resources Liaison - LAS, email@example.com
- Venita Currie, Fiscal Officer - LAS, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mallory Hamilton, Human Resources Coordinator - LAS, email@example.com
- Kristin Doerder, Fiscal Coordinator - LAS, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Christine Watson, Human Resources Coordinator - LAS, email@example.com
- Katie Thorson, Fiscal Coordinator - LAS, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Courtney Witte, Departmental Coordinator – Greenlee School of Journalism and Communication, email@example.com
- Shannon Barr, Departmental Coordinator – Center for Survey Statistics and Methodology, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Simon Cordery, Chair – Department of History, email@example.com
- Betsy Happe, Human Resources Coordinator - LAS, firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline approaching for Multifactor Authentication
All faculty and staff who utilize applications such as Outlook or Cybox are required to activate multifactor authentication (MFA) by March 1, 2019. MFA adds another step to the Okta login process and another layer of defense against cyberattacks that can compromise university systems and individual accounts.