All College of Liberal Arts and Sciences departments and units are invited and encouraged to participate in the second annual LAS Week, February 11-15, 2019. LAS Week is a great time to showcase the wonderful work your department is doing, show campus how you support students and show students how they can benefit from your department’s majors or your unit’s services.
The following is the current schedule for LAS Week:
- Monday, February 11 – Physical and Life Sciences Day (also the Dean’s List Reception Day)
- Tuesday, February 12 – Math and Computational Sciences Day
- Wednesday, February 13, Communications Day (Spring Career Fairs Day)
- Thursday, February 14, Arts and Humanities Day (Valentine’s Day)
- Friday, February 15, Social Sciences Day
Departments and units may participate by holding events for their own departments, or partnering with other departments or units to hold events. Examples of events:
- Pancake breakfast or other student appreciation events
- Student awards/recognition
- Poster/project presentation
- Alumni meet and greet
- Alumni lecture
- Many, many more!
Please contact Lindsay Moeller if you have questions or need assistance. LAS Communications and the LAS Week Committee may help your department or unit come up with a plan for a successful event. If you are planning an event, please send all of the details so that it can be included in the LAS Week schedule of events.