The College of Liberal Arts and Sciences is pleased to partner with our local TIAA-CREF office and representative Jay Albrecht this year. Jay facilitates monthly, on-campus appointments to discuss your retirement savings plans and needs. The upcoming appointment dates for the third quarter of 2018 follow:
Tuesday, Aug 28th – Carver Hall – Room 445
Thursday, Sept 20th – Gilman Hall – Room 1101
If you are a current TIAA-CREF retirement plan participant, please schedule your individual appointment online.
To utilize this electronic scheduling function:
- Click on the orange select button
- Choose the state of Iowa from the drop down menu
- Select Iowa State University from the employer drop down menu, click select
- Choose the month in which you would like to schedule an appointment (March, April, or May) or the location you’d like to meet at.
- Click on the day of the month on the calendar to view available appointment times for the College of Engineering
- Click on the (+) sign to select your desired time slot
- Once the time, location, and consultant are visible; select ‘choose’ to complete the personal information necessary to facilitate your appointment
Questions and scheduling assistance are also provided by calling 800.732.8353, Monday – Friday, 7am – 7pm.
Please contact Betsy Happe if you have any questions and/or difficulty utilizing the scheduling function.