LAS Career Services can partner with you in coordinating career programming for your department. Contact us for ideas or share your own. We specialize in conducting presentations to the classes you teach and the organizations you advise. Topics include:
- Overview of Career Services
- Resume and Cover Letter Writing
- Job/Internship Search Strategies
- Maintaining a Professional Online Presence
- Career Fair Preparation/Networking
- Evaluating and negotiating a job offer
Topics can be adjusted to fit your students’ needs. To arrange a presentation for your class or organization, please fill out the Guest Speaker Form or contact Taren Crow at email@example.com or 515-294-2967.