Register today for the second annual Iowa State Research Day. Whether you are a chemist, artist, performer, engineer, or historian, if you are involved with research, scholarship or creative activity at Iowa State, we invite you to register and participate on March 27. Let’s “Discover. Create. Together.”
Engage with the same great events as last year (poster session, lightning talks, networking) plus experience everything new this year’s event has to offer.
- The keynote by Dr. Gregory Petsko is titled “Science and the Arts/Humanities: A Marriage Made in Heaven”
- The Posters, Exhibits, and Creative Expressions session will celebrate the diversity and uniqueness of the research and scholarship being done at Iowa State, plus presenters will be encouraged to share a big picture vision of their work and their ideas about collaboration in its many forms!
- A storytelling session will bring research and scholarship to life.
- A resource fair will bring together research services, including information about trademarks, patents and industry relations; tools to help you develop surveys or broader impacts work, and much more.
- Continuous shuttle service throughout the day will provide free, convenient transportation to university community members who are housed at the College of Veterinary Medicine.
For a more detailed agenda and information on the keynote, visit the Research Day website. We look forward to seeing you there!